Is the lack of space your excuse for not hosting a barbeque party? Or does the tedious work which comes with cleaning up put you off? If you said yes to any of the questions above, read on to find out what you can do to make these excuses a thing of the past. First, you must invest in a great cooker, and below is an overview of some of the leading brands in the industry to help you choose the best-infrared grill under $500 for your home.
1. Char-Broil Signature TRU Infrared 3-Burner Cabinet Gas Grill
This is a black medium-sized grill that uses infrared technology that heats food while sealing in juices to prevent the food from burning. It has a sure-fire electronic ignition system that provides an automatic source of fire no matter where you are. It has a wide cooking surface and warming rack that makes it spacious enough for use as a working area.
· A large cabinet for storage
· Porcelain-coated cast iron grates
· Dual fuel and lid-mounted temperature gauge
· Steel material
· Lidded side burner for sauces
· Lots of work surface areas
· Stable wheels that make moving it fast and easy
2. Char-Broil The Big Easy TRU-Infrared Smoker Roaster & Grill
Just as the name suggests, this is a multipurpose equipment that functions as a roaster, smoker, and griller. It runs on infrared technology which uses hot air and radiant heat to cook the food leaving it tender and moist. Its small size makes it ideal for the patio or balcony. Because of its properties, different meals can be cooked in it all at once, saving invaluable time and resources.
· Infrared grilling, smoking, and roasting
· Cooking basket with a double steak capability
· Firm supporting base to hold it in place while keeping it a little above the ground
· Double walls that radiate heat
· Internal smoker box
· Stainless steel material
· Temperature control
3. Char-Broil Performance TRU Infrared 450 3-Burner Cart Gas Grill
This grill is great for mid-sized grilling needs. Its infrared technology gives you better control over temperature. It has a 450-inch cooking surface and a side burner with a fold-down cover which doubles as a shelf to provide extra working surface area. It also has a sure-fire ignition button that syncs the burners for quick start-ups eliminating tedious lighting processes that come with other grills.
· TRU Infrared cooking system
· Durable porcelain-coated grates
· Temperature gauge
· Convenient cart design
· Porcelain-coated rack for warming
· Three top-ported tube burners
· Two large wheels that make transporting it easy
4. Char-Broil TRU-Infrared Patio Bistro Gas Grill
Its sleek black design makes it a great addition to the garden, patio or apartment balcony. It is small size is ideal for anyone who has limited space in their home. It has an electronic ignition integrated into the gas control knob and a stainless cooking grate that allows 8-12 burgers to cook together simultaneously.
· Temperature control
· Wheels to enhance portability
· Two cooking areas
· Towel bar for holding accessories
· TRU Infrared technology
· Stable base
5. Char-Broil TRU Infrared Patio Bistro 360 Gas Grill
Imagine grilling fresh fish right where you found it? That’s exactly what the Char-Broil infrared Patio Bistro 360 Gas Grill can help you do. It is ideal for smaller homes, patios and a carry on for boats whenever you’d like to go out on a fishing trip. It has a porcelain-coated stainless steel cooking grate with a 360-inch dimension. It also has a warming rack inside the grill that provides space for other food types to cook simultaneously and with minimum heat. What’s more, you can add pellets or real-wood chips on the grilling grate to enhance the taste of food.
· Firm base with wheels that make it easier to move the grill
· TRU-Infrared technology
· Towel bar for tools or accessories
· Oven-style electronic ignition
· Requires minimal assembly time
Cooking equipment that is incompetent has a way of overshadowing even the finest of culinary skills, and there’s nothing as disappointing as getting let down by a cooker that has ruined a highly anticipated meal. The qualities of a good grill will leave your family and guests excited every time you sit down together for a meal. So choose to cook right by settling for only the best grills under $500 that the market has to offer. Cheers!
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe