Dreamcatchers have for the longest time been used to keep negative energy and nightmares or bad dreams at bay. They are usually placed in special areas of the bedroom such as near windows and doors where sunlight can shine through them during the day to improve the mood and boost positive dreams. Every part of the dreamcatcher comes with a meaning with the web being probably the most important because it is what is believed to allow light into darkness and trapping bad dreams. Only good dreams and positive ones are allowed to flow down the gemstones and beads that could be included in the dream catcher and into the sleeping person’s body, mind, soul and spirit.
There are so many types of dream catchers in terms of the materials they are made from and the colors that are incorporated to create the final pieces. A white catcher remains to be a favorite for many simply because the color has some sense of purity, openness and light to it;hence matching the use of a dream catcher at a great level. However, any other kind of catcher can function just as well. If you love a white catcher, you can improve the look in a number of ways.
· Choose a crotchet catcher because it is bound to be more unique in the sense that you can choose the crochet pattern that appeals most to you. You will just love how the white yarn makes the catcher stand out and you can clean it easily as well.
· If you have selected a white crotchet catcher, consider making it yourself or having it custom made for you so you can achieve the desired look. This way, you can decide the patterns, the size of the catcher and how long it drops. Choose thicker crocheting to give the catcher that shapely intact look and to improve on the durability as well.
· Add a few colored threads at the tail of your catcher in striking patterns that dare not necessarily overwhelm. You can also play around with shapes when structuring the tail end of the catcher so that it stands out and adds beauty to your space.
· Apart from using a few colored threads or yarn, consider using a few boldly colored beads at the dropping ends of the catcher. They will add style and break the white color monotony of your catcher without making it look overdone. You can also try adding white feathers to it to feature without interfering with the white pure look.
· White dream catchers have the advantage of working with any given wall décor. You can however make it stand out by placing it on walls with other colors other than white so it is more noticeable. Remember that a catcher can be very beautiful and you do not want to hide all that beauty even though the purpose of having it is what really matters. Choose a hanging area that attracts focus on the catcher.
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe