Unlike traditional aerosol packaging, Bag on Valve keeps the product separate from the propellant, housing it in a film laminate bag, which is welded to an aerosol valve. Therefore, your precious product maintains its integrity and remains separate from propellants at all times. Because the product is in a flexible pouch, the propellant (compressed air or nitrogen) is able to squeeze the bag until almost 100% of the product is dispensed. Unlike traditional aerosols, which may run out of propellant before all of the product is dispensed.
As opposed to flammable propellants used in traditional aerosol systems, Bag On Valve uses compressed air or nitrogen to push the product out of the system. This is possible because unlike traditional aerosols, propellants will not mix with the product. This makes the product safer for consumers than others offered on the market today.
Almost all fluids and more viscous products can be filled into a Bag On Valve system, as long as the product’s viscosity is low enough to get it through the valve stem. However, the system does not work well with products that need to be shaken before use, since the bag is filled and doesn’t improve mixing when shaken.
Dual dispensing aerosol would allow for filling of two different mediums separated from each other into a dual system. For dispensing, it could be possible to choose between pre-mixing of the products in the dispensing head or as separate products. This means that mixing is effected while spraying or by the user after application. Another option is to activate the two dispenses independently, so that the formulations can be used one after another. This revolutionary dual-dispense opens up new possible aerosol applications and markets.
- Sanitary and safe packaging: Aluminium pouches hermetically seal the formulation
- No contamination or oxidation of the components, even after the first use
- Longer lifetime of formulation
- Easy and convenient use of the product through automated mixing by DUAL actuator before application
- Product can be applied multiple times
- Environmentally friendly propellant
- Close to 100% use of product
- Longer shelf life
- Reduction of preservatives
Uses for Dual Dispensing Aerosols
The uses for dual dispensing are just beginning to be explored. Here are a few that we anticipate seeing on the horizon:
- Hair colouring and other cosmetic applications such as anti-aging creams, high-end gels and lotions
- Food products
- Technical products such as glues
- Pharmaceutical products
- Sunscreens and lotions
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe