Bodyweight Burn, also known as BW3 workouts has 3 types of workout styles. These are cardio flows, metabolic muscles and afterburner. These 3 workouts take a period of 21 minutes and they focus on helping the exerciser to use his body without any other equipment. The program has a workout schedule that is broken into 2 phases that last for 6 weeks. Each of these workouts has its own eating plan. Here are the details of each of these workouts:
- Cardioflow: The workout consists of different body-weight exercises that are combined into one long exercise. The goal of the workout is to perform-for-time rather than repetition.
- Afterburners. This workout involves high intensity cardio interval training. The goal of this workout is to help you lose fat within the shortest time possible. By doing one of the intense workouts, it is possible to burn fat within a period of 24 to 38 hours after working out. You can include 3 minutes of warm up and three minutes of cool down during these workouts.
- Metabolic-Muscle: This form of exercise is aimed at helping the individual to build and also maintain lean muscles to enable them burn more calories. During workouts you can include 3 minutes of warm-up, 7 minutes of core muscle workouts and 3 minutes of cool down.
This is a diet plan that has been specifically designed for this Bodyweight Burn program and the goal is to coordinate the diet with the days of the workout. The system realizes that in order to effectively lose fat, you will need to strategically combine carbs with workouts. While on the diet, you can stay off course for 2 meals every week. During this time you can take whatever food that you may be craving for. You do not need to count calories and you can measure your servings based on the visual portions. Some of the foods that are recommended in the diet plan include organic meats, eggs, fish, low cottage cheese, yogurt, fruits, veggies, dry and raw nuts, sweet potato, olive oil, coconut oil, butter, avocado and white rice.
What to Expect
The weight loss system can help you lose 1 to 2 pounds in a week for a period of 12 weeks.
Who is the System for?
The Bodyweight Burn system is suitable for individuals who are searching for a diet plan that can help them burn fat and stay fit. The system is also suitable for individuals who are already exercising but would like to add some unique workouts to their routine. The workouts are suitable for people who do not have the time to go to the gym. However, the system isn’t suitable for persons who want to bulk up and get more muscles.
- It is quick & effective.
- Fast results can be achieved in a short time.
- No need for gym or weight equipment.
- You can do your workouts in any location.
- Workout videos are available online.
- Comes with a nutrition plan.
- The complete workout routine isn’t available in one video.
- Workouts such as cardioflow can be hard to comprehend.
- You may find the fast days lasting for 24 hours challenging. However, you can substitute them with the low-carb days.
- The plan has no weight lifting plan.
- You may need supplements for fast results.
While the Bodyweight Burn workouts don’t last for long, they can be effective. However, they are not suitable for individuals looking to add muscle mass.
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe