Medical laboratories need to purchase different types of lab equipment to perform routine diagnostic procedures. Only quality equipment can provide fast and accurate results, thereby improving diagnosis leading to better patient care. Moreover, as most laboratories have budget constraints, they need to look for a supplier that can ensure competitively priced products. Purchase from an established online laboratory equipment store could provide the solution.
Find the Right Online Lab Equipment Store
There are many online stores offering various types of lab instruments such as chemistry analyzers, autoclaves, centrifuges, blood gas analyzers, and more. The most important thing is to locate a store that offers quality products at competitive prices. Browse online and search for the top dealers. Compare the products offered by each dealer in terms of features, technical specifications and cost. A reliable online dealer would also have a vast inventory of various models of lab devices from leading manufacturers. The main benefits of purchasing lab equipment from a reliable online store are
- Vast inventory – An established online supplier will offer wide range of products with advanced features and specifications. Browsing the online portal will make it easy for customers to view various models of equipment, compare prices and purchase the devices that best meet their needs.
- Competitive prices – Established dealers offer quality lab products at competitive prices, much lower than the original. This helps labs purchase the latest devices at lower rates.
- Reagent rental plans – Some dealers also offer reagent rental plan for devices such as analyzers. This is a great alternative to equipment purchase and is based on a Cost per Test (CPT) plan that specifies a minimum number of tests per month that the lab would be required to pay. The cost of the device is spread out over the period of the agreement as part of the CPT price and the minimum number of tests required. So labs can get the devices they want without having to pay upfront.
- Recertified lab equipment – Leading dealers offer recertified models of analyzers, centrifuges, and other equipment. Used devices are refurbished to meet original manufacturer specifications. Trained technicians ensure that they work as well as new. Such devices are put up for sale at prices much lower than original, making them a great option for labs with budget constraints.
- Branded products – Purchase from a reputable online store will allow selection from top brands such as Benchmark Scientific, Siemens, Medica, Bayer, and more.
- Online customer support – Partnering with a store that offers live online support can also prove a big boon. A reliable store would also offer secure online order processing with guaranteed and fast delivery.
- Special offers and discounts – Established dealers also announce special offers and discounts on quality devices from time to time.
Select a Reliable Lab Equipment Dealer
Partnering with a reliable and established online laboratory equipment supplier ensures a fruitful shopping experience. In addition to quality devices, the right supplier will also provide professional installation and maintenance support.
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe