Plasti Dip, is nothing, but a spray that is versatile, air dry and specialty rubber coating. It can be applied to your car by spraying, brushing or by dipping. It can protect your vehicle against acids, dampness, scratch, rust, skidding/slipping and it can also provide a comfortable and controlled grip to the tires when the vehicle is on the move. The great thing about this product is that it will stay stretchy and flexible over time and will never crack or get fragile in extreme temperatures from -30 to 200 degrees.
Now, you might be thinking why this spray should be applied as against the paint. Here are some of the reasons to buy this spray for your vehicle as against repainting it:
1. When it is applied correctly, it will be more durable as compared to paints.
2. It can protect your vehicle more effectively against scratching and chipping.
3. Not only application is easier, but it can also be easily removed without causing any damage to the body of your car.
4. It can also enhance the durability of your vehicle to a great extent.
5. The great thing about this product is that it is a cheap one as against paints.
6. It is available in a wide range of finishes and colors to choose from.
7. When applied correctly, it will leave a smooth and sleek texture on your vehicle.
8. It can provide excellent control grip.
9. Much more efficient not only as compared to paint, but compared to vinyl as well.
10. Not only cars, but it can also be applied to any other surfaces as well.
Why choose plasti dip against vinyl?
Even though, vinyl will give a better look to your vehicle, it will cost you more. Also, you should seek professional help to apply vinyl to get the best look. On the other hand, you can apply cheap spray on your own without having to spend for professional help. In addition, the cost is also lesser in the case of this and you can find reliable online stores to buy this spray at an affordable cost. Also, there are great chances of scratches to vinyl and this can happen even when you lean on your car. When this happens, it will cost you more for getting the same corrected. On the other hand, when you opt to purchase this spray, there will not be such easy scratches. Also, application of vinyl is a tedious task that will take even two to three days for application, which is not the case of this spray.
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe