I could not leave you hanging. I did my research for men’s fragrances as well. Men are different. They are pickier believe it or not. It is all about how many women will feel attracted to them by the way they smell. I have several friends that ask for opinions so the fragrance they pick, will become the “ultimate secret weapon”.
If you are in a relationship, it matters so much if you like the fragrance he is wearing. To them means closeness, lucky nights and feeling wanted. So, what I am trying to say here is, that we go back to what fragrance is more appealing to us. The fragrance that makes him “a killer, irresistible to you, sexy, etc” well, you get the point.
After doing research, the top 10 Designer Fragrances for men are:
1. Dirty English. This new trendy fragrance has peppered mandarin, blue cypress, Calabrian bergamot, caraway, cardamom pods, marjoram, black leather, Santal Fatal accord (a mix of sandalwood, Atlas cedar and vetiver), agarwood, ebony wood, black moss absolute, and amber musk.
2. Dunhill Edition. The top note of bergamot, lemon,lavender rosemary and galbanum, middle note of coriander, nutmeg, basil, cardamon and a base note made up of sandalwood, cedarwood, vetiver, amber and musk.
3. Bottega Veneta. It has blended Italian bergamot, Brazilian pink pepper, Indian Sambac jasmine, oak moss, patchouli, and Indian patchouli to produce this charismatic aroma.
4. Encre Noire. Blended Italian bergamot, Brazilian pink pepper, Indian Sambac jasmine, oak moss, patchouli, and Indian patchouli to produce this charismatic aroma.
5. Gentlemen Only. Masterfully melds earthy notes of patchouli, leather and birch leaf with spicy black pepper and exotic green Mandarin for an aroma that transcends any bar already set.
6. Royal Oud. Oud being dominant in the top notes blends perfectly with lemon, pink berry and bergamot. Creed offers a luxurious touch with cedar, galbanum and angelic root in the middle notes and its intense woody essence can be accredited to sandalwood and Tonkin musk.
7. Original Santal. Its marvelous scent includes a mixture of cinnamon, coriander, juniper berry, sandalwood, lavender, rosemary, ginger, orange tree absolute, Tonka Bean, and Vanilla.
8. Tom Ford Grey Vetiver. Right from the top this becomes apparent as a mix of bright citrus comes out along with vetiver. top notes include bright citrus, sage and vetiver. The heart is a combination of orris and vetiver, and the base brings out a mix of oakmoss, amber and vetiver.
9. Paco Rabanne 1 Million. Notes of grapefruit, rose, cinnamon, spice notes,mint, blood orange, blond leather, white woods, amber and patchouli. The 1 million bottle is modeled after a gold ingot.
10. Acqua di Gio. Opens with brisk and cool calabrian bergamot, green tangerine and neroli, and gradually grows deeper and richer with notes of rose, rosemary, jasmine petal, persimmon, and Indonesian patchouli.
There you have it ladies, once you know which one of these fragrances drives you crazy, you won’t even have to ask him if he likes it. He will wear it just for you!
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe